The online version of the 10th edition of Carranza's Clinical Periodontology has closed.
request a free trial of the new edition,
activate your new edition on Expert Consult, take a look at all of the
available titles we offer, or use the links below to buy the new edition.
Buy the new edition today!
select your location:
East & Africa
& New ZealandOr, if you've already purchased the new edition, you can
activate it now at Expert Consult.
Carranza's Clinical Periodontology: Expert Consult,
By Michael G. Newman, DDS, Henry Takei, DDS, Perry R. Klokkevold, DDS, MS and Fermin A. Carranza, Dr. Odont
- Comprehensive coverage describes all aspects of periodontics in a single volume, including periodontal pathology, the etiology of periodontal diseases, the relationship between periodontal disease and systemic health, treatment of periodontal diseases, oral implantology, supportive treatment, and ethics, legal, and practical matters.
- Problem-solving, scenario-based learning opportunities use well-documented case reports to help you learn both basic and advanced procedures and techniques.
- 'Speed to competence' is enhanced with access to print, online, and mobile platforms.
- A unique approach combines evidence-based decision-making, science transfer, and classification/nomenclature throughout every chapter.
- A one-of-a-kind Genetic Factors and Periodontal Disease chapter examines the role of genetic factors in gum disease.
- In-depth information serves as an excellent foundation in preparing for the National Board Dental Exam.